Rabu, 08 Februari 2012

90 Gourmet





yup!! I spend my weekend in Bandung, so i started my sweet sweet adventure in 90 gourmet!! well actually its not like the first time i went here, I've came here twice before...the first time, I ordered

well i forgot the name, but (score:6/10)
hmmmm actually, when i looked in the internet, they have baked alaska and frozen peach souffle in their menu, but turns out when i visited it was not available anymore... T.T
and...here's the dessert menu...







and noowww i ordered banana tarte tatin (21k)

well the pastry is just okay...hmmm the butterscotch sauce is yummyy as long as you didn't pour it too much, and the banana itself...hmmmm delicious! (score:6,2/10)
well i also ordered bananaberry smoothies...


90 Gourmet
Jl. RE MARTADINATA 90, Bandung
facebook: 90 Gourmet

1 komentar:

Okinice Meyer mengatakan...

Well, here I found another great food blogger!

Nice to know you.. :)